Precision Cylindrical Roller Bearings have many designs, dimension series and sizes. The majority is single row bearings with a cage.
– Single and double row full complement bearings (without cage) complete the standard assortment for general engineering.
– Bearings with a cage can accommodate heavy radial loads and operate at high speeds. Full complement cylindrical roller bearings are suitable for very heavy radial loads at moderate speeds.
The rollers cylindrical roller bearings are key components. Their geometry, the so-called logarithmic profile, provides an optimum stress distribution in the contact zones in the bearing. Their surface finish maximizes lubricant film formation and optimizes rolling motion of the rollers. The benefits derived from this compared with traditional designs include enhanced operational reliability and a greater insensitivity to misalignment.
Relevant cylindrical roller bearing:
– The range cylindrical roller bearings comprises the basic types
single row cylindrical roller bearings, caged, mainly of the NU, NJ, NUP and N designs.
– Double row cylindrical roller bearings, caged, mainly of the NNU and NN designs.
– Single row full complement cylindrical roller bearings, mainly of the NCF and NJG designs.
– Double row full complement cylindrical roller bearings, mainly of the NNF design.